Set your Price limits - the choice is yours
In addition to searching all eBay listings StuffAlert now lets you restrict your search and eBay alerts to either :
- Price From - sets the minimum price for the item you are searching for
- Price to - sets the maximum price for the item you are searching for
It’s really simple to use this feature. Click on the Advanced search button when you’re creating your alert and simply enter the price range (From - to) for the item you are looking for.
- You can just enter a maximum (to) price and don't set a minimum (From), this will pick up all items up to your top limit.
- You can just enter a minimum (From) price and don't set a maximum (to), this will pick up all items that are being listed starting from your minimum price (see TIP).
- If you don't enter any values into the boxes then the search is done without any price limitations, which is the default setting.
Please note that the values (prices) you use will be in the currency of the eBay site you are searching, e.g. searching eBay US entering 100.50 equals $100.50.
TIP : Think about setting a minimum price to eliminate accessory items that may be associated with the main item. For example searching for an iPad on Buy It Now; by using a reasonable starting price you will ensure that no cases, power supplies etc. will get picked up by your search.