Welcome to StuffAlert™
We’re glad you’ve decided to register. Here’s a number of useful StuffAlert terms, words and phrases that will help you get started.
- My Account - Where you mange all your personal information and all your StuffAlert activity.
- My Details - Your email address and password that allows StuffAlert to identify your personal and eBay alert information for management by yourself.
- Search Now! - This button takes you directly to searching ebay with StuffAlert and creating your own personal automatic eBay alerts. Click here learn how easy it is to start searching and create an alert.
- My Options - As the name suggests the place where you’ll find all your options. Click on the relevant button to create an alert or go to My Alerts or use the links under My Account in the sidebar to manage your personal information and StuffAlert activity.
- New Alert - This button takes you directly to searching ebay with StuffAlert and creating your own personal automatic ebay alerts. Click here learn how easy it is to create an alert.
- My Alerts - A list of your existing alerts which you can choose to switch on or off as well as delete or edit. You can also access My Found Stuff from here.
- My Found Stuff - A summary of the all items that StuffAlert has found matching your saved ebay alerts including items found during the initial search and subsequently sent to you by email.
Now you’re ready to get started...