You need to be registered with StuffAlert to use our ebay alert service. It’s as easy as one, two, three to register.
Regsitering with StuffAlert
- Click on the 'sign in / register' tab at top right hand side of page this will reveal the top panel and the button to start the registration process.
- Click the 'register' button', this will reveal the registration form for you to complete.
- When all details have been completed, click on 'create an account'.
- An email is then sent immediately to the email address you used to register. Follow instructions contained within the email to click/use the validation link contained in the email.
- Your account is then activated and you can start searching immediately.
Note: Clicking on this link [validation] confirms that you want to use the StuffAlert service and to receive our Newsletters. If you decide that you don’t want to receive StuffAlert Newsletters simply click on the unsubscribe link and you will be removed from the list immediately or change it in your Communication preferences within your account.